Tuesday, May 19, 2009

caught red-handed by the sin of imitation

I'm one moral absurdity short
of hanging myself from the House of Pain porch
with a bloody umbilical cord
still dangling between the legs 
of a mother mid birth.
I am not cursed; just predisposed.
it's not heredity; just the medicine 
I suppose.  it's a scientific fact:  the side effects
of marijauna always come back.
but don't worry, just relax.
I'll roll up the next blunt, you rest your eyes and take a nap.
when you wake up,
I'm a light the bitch
up and we gon fly high as a duck.
cause I don't play around.  I don't give a fuck
what I write, long as it has the right sound,
because sound conveys more meaning than words.
it helps people remember what you say 
after they've forgotten what they heard.



jw 5/19 2:20 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment